Sarfus HR Station
Based on high-quality optical devices, the SARFUS HR station is the high-resolution SEEC system. Imaging and topographic analyses of samples down to the nanoscale can be performed in dry and in liquid. High-quality images and accurate data acquistion are offered with this robust and calibrated optical system. The Sarfus HR station enables measurement with a Z-limit of detection down to 0.1nm and an accuracy better than 0.3nm in dry and 0.2nm in liquid.
Many options are available for the Sarfus HR station: motorized stage, autofocus, fluorescence, confocal... mode.
Flexible mode of analysis
Work in static or dynamic mode in air or in water. Track changes vs. time, T°, pH, [C]...
Access to high-resolution and direct imaging of your samples thanks to the sub-micrometric lateral sensitivity (down to 300nm)
Detect mass or structural changes with a sub-nanometric sensitivity (down to 0.1nm or 1ng/cm²).
Access to sample topography
Perform complete topographic studies (thickness, roughness, 3D view...) with high-accuracy (down to 0.2nm).
With up to 90 frames/second, perform precise 2D and 3D kinetic studies of morphological changes/phase transition.
Preserve your samples, no need to label and thus no risk for photobleaching/photoquenching...
- Live visualization of nanolayer, biofilm, biochip, ...
- Topographic analysis of nanometric films and patterns.
- Real-time study of molecular adsorption and desorption.
- Real-time study of (bio)films build-up and degradation.
- Kinetics studies of film morphological change vs. time, T°, ...
- Control of the homogeneity of thin films/patterns.
- Visualization of the nano-objects dispersion.
- Live visualization of nano-objects/biological layers interaction.
- Visualization of vesicles spreading on surface.
- Characterization of swelling effect.
- Studies of extra-cellular matrix.